UPCOMING OPEN HOUSE!
Upcoming Open House March 19, 2020 from 4:00-5:00pm. Free event with Soccer Shots will be offered during the open house. Students can play soccer while the parents tour the facility and meet with the teacher. Students must be registered for the event by March 12th. Click here for more information and to register.
Welcome to Smart Cookies Preschool!
Our Preschool is a Christian service offered to parents of our community. Smart Cookies Preschool seeks to meet the academic, social, and spiritual needs of three and four year old children.
- To create interest in the world around the child through stories, field trips and visits form community workers.
- To encourage the child’s self expression through creative activities such as painting, storytelling and dramatics.
- To aid development and coordination of the child by providing opportunities for running, climbing, walking and learning to catch a ball.
- To impart a feeling of love and acceptance to the child so he/she feels like an important part of the group and therefore can interact comfortably with others during play and organized group activities.
- To practice fine motor skills through the use of scissors, play dough and finger-plays.
- To encourage each child to be responsible for his/her belongings.
- To promote the Christian lifestyle through the use of activities, familiar Bible stories and celebrations of Christian Holidays.
- We offer continuous enrollment and are currently enrolling for the September 2020 to May 2021 school year.
- All Children must be 3 years old to start.
- All Children must be potty trained.
- Registration fee is $30 for first child and $20 for each additional child payable at time of registration.
- 4 Year Old Classroom: Monday - Friday 9:30AM to 2:30PM
- 3 Year Old Classroom: Monday - Wednesday - Friday 9:30AM to 2:30PM
- Monthly fee is payable at the beginning of each month.
- 3 days/week at $185 per child
- 5 days/week at $305 per child