- This event has passed.
Camp Eder – Fall Festival
October 19, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
OCTOBER 19, 2019 10am-4pm
Fall Festival is a celebration designed for the whole family. Fun and fundraising for Camp Eder’s programs include a benefit auction, food, local craft vendors, and children’s games. Pit-Roasted Pork or Turkey highlights the food offerings with eat in or take out available. Sandwiches, soup, and wonderful baked goods are also available. Apple butter crafted from the camp’s apple orchard is a special treat.
THINGS TO DO:
Pit Roasted Pork & Turkey Meal.
$12 adults, $8 kids (12 + under) under 4 free
• Live Auction with Larry Schwartz
• Live Music by Werner Family Bluegrass Band
• Silent Auction.
• Apple Butter Making
• Strawberry Hill Nature Center
• Craft Vendors
• Eder’s French Fries & Delicious Sandwiches
• Kid’s Games and prize
• CANDY TREASURE HUNT
• Bounce House
• Food Court & Bake Sale
• Live Demos all day: Bee Keeping, Jewelry Making, Knitting, Trout fishing, Outdoor Skills, Fiber Crafts Shuttle buses: We want to make things easy, so hop on one of our shuttle buses to get you around.