During the months of November and December I gave opportunity for the congregation to submit questions on which they’d like to hear a biblically-based sermon. I received 14 suggestions. I have selected 8 to coincide with the months of January and February.
Jan. 21: Why aren’t my prayers answered?
Jan. 28: Will we see our family and know them in Heaven?
Feb. 4: What does the Word say about burial vs. cremation?
Feb. 11: Marriage is supposed to last forever. How does that work?
Feb. 18: Can you explain Matthew 6:5-8 (and the spirit of prayer)?
Feb. 25: Why don’t we hear, “hellfire and brimstone” anymore?
Mar. 4: BONUS: Can we hate when we are supposed to love?
- To Have and to Hold
- I've Got A Secret. Can You Explain Matthew 6:5-8?
- Can Dry Bones Live?
- Will We See Our Loved Ones and Know Them in Heaven
- Why Doesn't God Answer My Prayers?
- Honoring God in Self-Indulgent World
- Why Do Bad Things Happen to Good People?
- I Have Held the King- So What?
- Do You See What I See?
- The Risk in Giving
- To See or Not to See
- The Walking Dead Look Different Than I Remember
- Daddy's Little Girl and You
- What Must We Do?
- You and I Have a Treasure in Heavenbut What If Our Hearts are Somewhere Else?
- The Prayer of a Scoundrel
- A Ruined Life
- Trying to Relate to the Church
- Whom Shall I Fear?
- It is the Least I Can Do
- For the Glory of God and Our Neighbor's Good
- Widening The Welcome of Jesus
- There's a Hole in the Roof!
- 7/30/2017 Message
- 7-23-2017 No More Separation Anxiety
- God's Lost and Found Box
- What A Ride!
- What It Would Look Like If We Took The Riske
- Built For A Purpose
- Plans? What Plans?
- A Come and See Church
- The Hope We Have
- Could This Really Happen?
- Sunday 5/07