Welcome to Smart Cookies Preschool!
Our Preschool is a Christian service offered to parents of our community. The purpose of our program is to facilitate the physical, emotional, and intellectual development of 3 and 4 year old children and to help them feel a sense of Christian love and acceptance.
- To create interest in the world around the child through stories, field trips and visits form community workers.
- To encourage the child’s self expression through creative activities such as painting, storytelling and dramatics.
- To aid development and coordination of the child by providing opportunities for running, climbing, walking and learning to catch a ball.
- To impart a feeling of love and acceptance to the child so he/she feels like an important part of the group and therefore can interact comfortably with others during play and organized group activities.
- To practice fine motor skills through the use of scissors, play dough and finger-plays.
- To encourage each child to be responsible for his/her belongings.
- To promote the Christian lifestyle through the use of activities, familiar Bible stories and celebrations of Christian Holidays.
- We offer continuous enrollment and are currently enrolling for the September 2018 to May 2019 school year.
- All Children must be 3 years old to start.
- All Children must be potty trained.
- Registration fee is $30 for first child and $20 for each additional child payable at time of registration.
- 4 Year Old Classroom: Monday - Friday 9:30AM to 2:30PM
- 3 Year Old Classroom: Monday - Wednesday - Friday 9:30AM to 2:30PM
- Monthly fee is payable at the beginning of each month.
- 3 days/week at $180 per child
- 5 days/week at $300 per child