Welcome to our Nursery School!
Our Nursery School is a Christian service offered to parents of our community. The purpose of our program is to facilitate the physical, emotional, and intellectual development of 3 and 4 year old children and to help them feel a sense of Christian love and acceptance.
- To create interest in the world around the child through stories, field trips and visits form community workers.
- To encourage the child’s self expression through creative activities such as painting, storytelling and dramatics.
- To aid development and coordination of the child by providing opportunities for running, climbing, walking and learning to catch a ball.
- To impart a feeling of love and acceptance to the child so he/she feels like an important part of the group and therefore can interact comfortably with other during play and organized group activities.
- To practice fine motor skills though the use of scissors, play dough and finger-plays.
- To encourage each child to be responsible for his/her belongings.
- To promote the Christian lifestyle through the use of activities, familiar Bible stories and celebrations of Christian Holidays.
Enrollment begins on March 1st 2017, for the September 2018 to May 2019 school year.
* All Children must be 3 or 4 years old by September 1st.
* All Children must be potty trained
*Registration fee is $30 for first child and $20 for each additional child payable at time of registration.
4 Year Old Classroom: Monday - Friday 9:30AM to 2:30PM
3 Year Old Classroom: Monday - Wednesday - Friday 9:30AM to 2:30PM
Monthly fee is payable at the beginning of each month.
3 days at $180 per child
5 days at $300 per child